The new Training Resources Bulletin from AIHA is available now at : http://www.hifa2015.org/wp-content/uploads/TrainingResourcesBulletinSept15.pdf
Training Resources Bulletin
American International Health Alliance
Knowledge Management Program
The Training Resources Bulletin is intended to assist institutions and individuals who are seeking online training options in the field of medicine, public health, social work, and related topics. If this document is to be redistributed or posted on another Web site, we request that it be posted in full/without alteration, and that credit is given to the American International Health Alliance as the source of the document.
Your input (including new sources of online training opportunities) will be greatly appreciated.
Previous issues are available at http://www.healthconnect-intl.org/resources.html
In This Issue …
– Health Literacy and Communication for Health Professionals
– Basic course on Evidence Based Medicine (EBM)
– Ethical Challenges in Short-Term Global Health Training
– Finding, organizing and using health information
– Implementation research toolkit
– Introduction to Nursing Part 2
Irina Ibraghimova, PhD
Library and Information Management Specialist,