On Tuesday, November 10th, 2015 from 11:30AM to 1:00PM ET, we will present a free webinar:
CSPro: Census and Survey Processing System
The Census and Survey Processing System (CSPro) is a public domain software package used by hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of individuals in over 160 countries for entering, editing, tabulating, and disseminating census and survey data. CSPro is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, yet powerful enough to handle the most complex applications. It can be used by a wide range of people, from non-technical staff assistants to senior demographers and programmers.
CSPro now supports data collection on mobile devices including Android tablets and smart phones as well as Windows tablets.
Leading statistical agencies in the developing world use CSPro to process census and survey data. Non-governmental organizations (NGOs),colleges and universities, hospitals, acid:image001.png@01D10FD8.94DA1D90nd private sector groups also use CSPro for survey work. CSPro can be used to process censuses and surveys of any size and has been used to process the census data for both Djibouti (less than one million people) and Indonesia (more than 235 million).
Examples of uses of CSPro include:
- Censuses (population and housing; agriculture; and economic)
- Demographic and labor force surveys
- Household income and expenditure surveys
- Major international projects such as the Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS), Living Standards Measurement Study (LSMS), and Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS)
- Join Glenn Ferri, Assistant Division Chief, International Programs, Population Division at the U.S. Census Bureau, Stan Mierzwa, Director, Information Technology at Population Council, and their colleagues as they share the features and benefits of CSPro, especially for an iNGO audience.
To register for this free webinar: https://goo.gl/b0FS1h
Please feel free to share this webinar information with others at your organization that may have an interest in this topic.