The Tools for Effective Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation Webinar recording is now available.
The free webinar recording includes in-depth discussion about quality research methodology, data collection, culturally-competent and locally-responsible research and evaluation, and pitfalls to avoid. Please also feel free to forward this message to any friends or colleagues who may also be interested in accessing the free webinar recording.
The webinar’s expert panelists:
- Juan-Carlos Alegre, Results Management Director, Management Sciences for Health
- Liz Chamberlain, Impact Manager, Lwala Community Alliance
- Michael Gyasi, Ophthalmologist and Medical Director, Saint Thomas Eye Center, Ghana
- Lisa Hirschhorn, Director of Implementation and Improvement Science, Ariadne Labs; Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Kala Mehta, DSc, MPH, Faculty Affiliate, Global Supply Chain Management Forum, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Assistant Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Francisco
- Jordan Levy, Chief External Relations Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
- More Free Webinars: You may access more than 15 past webinar recordings http://www.uniteforsight.org/webinars , ranging from Strategies for Improving Health Outcomes to Applying Lessons in Cultural Competency. You may also register for upcoming webinars, including next month’s webinar about Research and Advocacy Initiatives to Curb the Health Impacts of Environmental Contaminants.
Further Explore Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation: For those interested in exploring the topics in greater depth, you may enroll in the Certificate in Global Health Research, or the Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation. For those looking to engage in an immersive global health experience, you may be interested in Unite For Sight’s Global Impact Corps, which also includes research opportunities.
HIFA profile: Jennifer Staple-Clark is Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Unite For Sight (www.uniteforsight.org)