VACANCY for Emergency Medicine Doctor
- Position Details:
- Country of Mission: Iraq
- Location: Baghdad
- Duration: 6-8 weeks
- Key responsibilities:
Primary functions of the job is to resuscitate and stabilize patients then refer them to the appropriate medical departments for further medical management. Other specific responsibilities entails implementing SATS, protocols and training of ER team to achieving a well-functioning ER unit. The ER MD works as part of a medical team in hospital.
- Medical Doctor with ER specialisation.
- Valid Registration with HPCSA
- Valid Passport
- Good communication skills
- Flexible to work in insecure context.
- Benefits :
- Volunteer stipend.
- All expenses covered.
- Professional liability coverage, medical insurance and repatriation cover.
- Humaniterian and international experience.