Want to do research in Johannesburg Health District?
The Johannesburg District Research Committee (DRC) strives to create a culture of safe and high quality research for improvement of the health of residents in Johannesburg.
Its objectives are:
- To coordinate research activities in the Johannesburg Health District
- To mainstream these activities based on the Health District’s strategic and operational plans as well as compliance with local, provincial and national health strategies and policies.
- To identify district research priorities and create a research agenda using district health information system data, previous research and situational analyses based on a gap analysis, and to provide strategic direction to the Health District in terms of Health research
- To align district research priorities with provincial priorities, to promote research on identified priorities and monitor such research.
- To develop a research active Health District where translational research becomes part of the routine HealthDistrict activity;
- To facilitate research capacity building programmes such as district research conferences.
- To communicate with the Provincial Health Research Council (PHRC) on any important issues.
Members of the Johannesburg Health District Research Committee (DRC)
|TITLE||SURNAME AND INITIALS||INSTITUTION|
|Dr||E M Ohaju||JHB Health District|
|Prof||M.Y.H Moosa||JHB Health District|
|Mr||J. Shikwambane||City of Joburg|
|Ms||M. Molotshwa||JHB Health District|
|Ms||B. Molelekoa||JHB Health District|
|Prof||S.A.H. Moosa||JHB Health District|
|Dr||M. Likibi||JHB Health District|
|Dr||Petkova||JHB Health District|
|Dr||Akii||JHB Health District|
|Dr||Baski||City of Joburg|
|Prof||D. Basu||Pretoria University|
|Mr||B. Sibeko||City of Joburg|
|Mr||B. Sikhakhane||JHB Health District|
|Prof||S. De Wet||University of Johannesburg|
Any queries: Email email@example.com